A Nigerian PhD holder, Dr. Auwal Mustapha Imam, has been called out for covering his wife’s face in the family photos he posted on Facebook.
Dr. Iman posted the photos during the Sallah holiday and captioned it “hate sipish and bashful kwanen”
While some of the comments are written in Hausa, one Mustapha Haruna reminded him that his own mother is also another man’s wife.
“Why would you show the face of your mama but hid that of your wife? Your mama is also a wife to another man,” he wrote.
Another person, Aminu Hamza Aminu, simply said “This is not fair”
“Why the emoji on some faces? Is it that the person is an outcast or because you refuse to buy Abaya?” Bukhari Muhammad queried him.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline