A Nigerian PhD holder, Dr. Auwal Mustapha Imam, has been called out for covering his wife’s face in the family photos he posted on Facebook.
Dr. Iman posted the photos during the Sallah holiday and captioned it “hate sipish and bashful kwanen”
While some of the comments are written in Hausa, one Mustapha Haruna reminded him that his own mother is also another man’s wife.
“Why would you show the face of your mama but hid that of your wife? Your mama is also a wife to another man,” he wrote.
Another person, Aminu Hamza Aminu, simply said “This is not fair”
“Why the emoji on some faces? Is it that the person is an outcast or because you refuse to buy Abaya?” Bukhari Muhammad queried him.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal