A Nigerian PhD holder, Dr. Auwal Mustapha Imam, has been called out for covering his wife’s face in the family photos he posted on Facebook.
Dr. Iman posted the photos during the Sallah holiday and captioned it “hate sipish and bashful kwanen”
While some of the comments are written in Hausa, one Mustapha Haruna reminded him that his own mother is also another man’s wife.
“Why would you show the face of your mama but hid that of your wife? Your mama is also a wife to another man,” he wrote.
Another person, Aminu Hamza Aminu, simply said “This is not fair”
“Why the emoji on some faces? Is it that the person is an outcast or because you refuse to buy Abaya?” Bukhari Muhammad queried him.
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030