Mr Soji Oye, the Director of Information, at the NJC in a statement on Saturday in Abuja described the advertisement as a scam.
“The Council hereby informs the public that there is no such online recruitment as portrayed by the websites, neither is it currently considering any recruitment exercise for the time being.
“The public is hereby advised against downloading any form online or paying anyone for any recruitment.
“Applicants are advised to beware of fraudsters parading their websites as recruitment platforms for the Council,” Oye said. (NAN)
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people