Ifeanyi Ejiofor, counsel to Nnamdi Kanu, says the Biafra agitator will soon be free.
The lawyer gave the assurance on Monday after the court session.
The federal government failed to produce the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader in court.
The new counsel, Mohammed Abubakar had announced that Kanu could not be produced due to logistics reasons.
Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court adjourned until October 21.
Kanu will remain in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).
In a statement, Ejiofor assured that Kanu will emerge victorious.
The legal practitioner also gave an update on new developments.
“Our Client -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cannot only be visited by his lawyers but relatives and friends, provided there are only two persons in every of such visits.
“It is now an order of the court. Anybody within the above classification will be profiled by our Head of Chambers.”
He announced the activation of a judicial process to ensure that the court grants a fiat to hear the case during the court’s annual vacation that commenced today.
“Our discreet findings confirmed that Nnamdi Kanu was not taken out of Abuja to an unknown destination. Kindly ignore the rumour mongers.
“We will visit him again within the next 48 hours. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will regain his freedom sooner than may be expected”, Ejiofor added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo