The budget is meant to address the urgent security and Coronavirus needs of the nation.
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, SGF, Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff to the President, Ibrahim Gambari and Director-General, Budget Office of the Federation, Ben Akabueze witnessed the signing at the President’s office, State House, Abuja.
Presidential adviser on National Assembly Matters (House), Hon. Umar el-Yakub was also present at the signing ceremony.
Of the amount, N123.3 million is for recurrent (non-debt) expenditure while the sum of the N859.3bn is for contribution to the Development Fund for the capital expenditure for the year ending on the 31st day of December 2021.
Buhari thanked the federal lawmakers for the expeditious approval of the supplementary budget.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes