Nigeria’s First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu CON, on Thursday paid a courtesy visit on the former President His Excellency Mohammadu Buhari GCFR at HOS Daura resident in Katsina Sate.
The First Lady who was accompanied on the visit by the wife of the Vice President Hajia Nana Shettima said the visit is to check on the former president and thank him for the fatherly support he gives always.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Senator Oluremi prayed for long life , good health and more support from him not only for the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu but Nigeria as a whole.
In his brief remarks after the visit, the former president expressed appreciation noting that the visit which was to see how he is settling down to life after public office was remarkable. “ As you can all see, she came to check up on me and see that I am doing okay “.
Others who were there with the First Lady were the wife of the Katsina State Governor, Hajia Dikko Radda and the wife of the Speaker, Katsina State House of Assembly Hajia Nasir Daura among other APC women chieftains in the State.
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture