Nothing will stop Tinubu’s inauguration on May 29, except…– Keyamo
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Tuesday said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is not nursing any fear concerning the inauguration of the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on May 29.
Keyamo who was the Chief Spokesperson of the just dissolved Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council also said any opposition member who thinks Tinubu will not be sworn in as President on May 29 for legal reasons is living in fools paradise.
While also celebrating the return of Tinubu to the country after four weeks vacation in France, Keyamo also advised the opposition to focus on their petitions at the courts or start preparing for the 2027 general elections.
His words “Why should we exercise any fear? Any opposition member alive now who believes that for some legal reasons Asiwaju will not be inaugurated must be living in fools’ paradise”.
“Except there is an Act of God who is Almighty, nothing will stop the inauguration of Asiwaju. The opposition should just concentrate on their Petitions in court or start preparing for 2027”.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje