A statement from Ibrahim Nasiru, spokesperson for the NPA, said the appointment was aimed at motivating its workforce and crafting a formidable succession plan in line with the principle of federal character.
“The newly appointed Managing Directors are: Olaseni Alakija, who becomes Managing Director, Corporate & Strategic Communications.
“The newly appointed Deputy Managing Directors are Naphtali Pella, Audit (Finance & Investment); Adesina Salau, Land & Estate, Zainab Dantiye (Mme), Administration, and Nansel Zhimwan, Corporate & Strategic Communications.
“Other deputy general managers include Benjamin Oluyori; , Enterprise & Risk Management, Ruth Boyo (Ms.), Investments, Mr. Mukhtar Isah, Civil, and Felix Adekunle, ICT (Network & Communications).
“With these appointments, the Authority has a total number of 21 DGs and 60 AGMs,” he said.
Speaking while congratulating the new appointees, the NPA leadership tasked them with justifying the trust placed in them by performing their duties responsibly.
He noted that the appointments take effect immediately.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal