Nigerian media personality and self acclaimed “Baby girl”, Toke Makinwa has rejected anything that will not make her need a man that will give her money.
The controversial author shared a video of herself indulging in a karaoke session and then the song, she was singing goes, “Don’t need a man that’ll give you money.”
“Off that song,” the media personality said immediate it got to that part of the song.
She added, “What does this statement mean? I reject it in Jesus’ name.”
Watch the video below,
She recently spoke about her desire to get married again. The lifestyle vlogger during a question and answer session with her fans revealed she would love to marry again and give her children the family she never had.
“Do you ever think of having a child without marriage? or are you kin on marriage?” A fan asked her.
In response Toke stated that she wants to get married again and give her children a family she never had, since she lost her parents when she was only eight.
In her words,
“I definitely want to get married again, losing both my parents at 8 hurt so much. I’ll like my kids to have what T never had. Hopefully the universe sends me a good man/dad.”
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution