Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has announced that she and her family are now free from COVID-19 weeks after testing positive.
She took to social media saying, “My kids and I are fine and COVID free now, and I do not take the experience for granted at all.”
The actress thanked everyone for their thoughts and messages and went on to appreciate God for the recovery saying, “He is truly a dependable friend if you trust in Him.”
And for those who still do not believe that the virus is real, she prayed that they “don’t experience it to believe.”
She continued, “If you ever feel ill during this pandemic, please know there’s nothing to fear or be ashamed of. You’re not alone.
“Please get tested immediately, it could save your life. Many have had COVID-19 and treated it as fever, malaria, etc and luckily they’ve been fine (note that symptoms are different and viral loads vary).
“However, a problem with that is they have probably gone on to infect others since they were not monitored or guided.”
On preventive measures, Omotola advised people to observe physical distancing, wash their hands regularly, wear a face mask, and take vitamins and zinc daily.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note