Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has welcomed his first son and heir to the royal throne with his wife, Olori Silekunola.
The queen, who has been off public eye since she became pregnant has delivered a bouncing baby boy.
The monarch took to Instagram to share the exciting news with his followers. He also noted that his wife and son are hale and hearty.
The Ooni of Ife had only one biological child, who is in her 20s, before the arrival of his son with his third wife. The king’s first two marriages did not produce any children.
Sharing a photo of he and the queen, he wrote,
“To God be the glory great things he has done.
Hearty congratulations to the entire House of Oduduwa and Olori Silekunola who today birthed a Prince to the Royal throne of Oduduwa.
Mother and child are doing well to the glory of God Almighty.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign