Mariam Anako, according to ROYAL NEWS investigations, works with NestOil Tower and she is a native of the Ebira ethnic group in Kogi State.
The official unveiling of the new bride was performed at the palace of the Ooni of Ile-Ife, on Tuesday where members of the monarchs family and palace chiefs were sighted praying for her.
Olori Mariam Anako has finally entered into the life of the Ooni, thereby putting at the aged-long speculations to rest.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28