Mariam Anako, according to ROYAL NEWS investigations, works with NestOil Tower and she is a native of the Ebira ethnic group in Kogi State.
The official unveiling of the new bride was performed at the palace of the Ooni of Ile-Ife, on Tuesday where members of the monarchs family and palace chiefs were sighted praying for her.
Olori Mariam Anako has finally entered into the life of the Ooni, thereby putting at the aged-long speculations to rest.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo