The President of the Organisation of Military Sports in Africa, (OSMA) Maj. Gen. Maikano Abdullahi, has honoured the Congolese Minister of Defence, Dr. Gilbert Kabanda Kurhenga, with OSMA Order of Merit Medal for his unwavering support towards the upliftment of the International Military Sports.
The ceremony which is part of the ongoing wide consultations with member countries under the umbrella of of OSMA and CISM is in continuation of the tour of duty of Major General Maikano Abdullahi to the Democratic Republic of Congo ahead of the 2023 Great Lakes African Military Games that will involve 10 participating countries.
Gen. Maikano who doubles as the Vice President of the International Military Sports Council, CISM also recognised and honoured the Chief of Defence Staff of the Congolese Armed Forces, Army General Mbala Munsense with OSMA Order of Merit Award ( The Grand Officer) for his commitment to the development of African Military Sports.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council