President Muhammadu Buhari is in London, UK, for a medical check-up after participating in the Global Education Summit on Financing Global Partnership for Education (GPE) 2021 to 2025.
Ministers physically present at the virtual FEC meeting included Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, Abubakar Malami, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General and Timipre Sylva, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources.
Others were, Hajia Zainab Ahmed, Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, Minister of State for Education.
More so, Minister of Power, Sale Mamman, and Minister of Agriculture and Rural Resources, Sabo Nanono.
Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Ibrahim Gambari, Chief of Staff to President are also in attendance.
At the last meeting on July 14, FEC approved N8.6 billion for the construction of vaccine laboratory, text kits for HIV/AIDS and procurement of medical equipment.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements