Nigerian Athlete, Chukwuebuka Enekwechi has shared a footage of him washing his jersey at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics, revealing that only one jersey was given to him to wear through out the competition.
Enekwechi further exposing the harsh conditions Nigerian athletes have been facing at the tournament.
Despite leading Nigeria to the last round of the shotput event at the Olympics, where he stands a chance to win a Gold medal this Thursday, August 5, Enekwechi disclosed in a TikTok video shared on his Instagram page that he only has one jersey and has to wash it at night in preparation for the next game.
Other prominent athletes including sprint star, Blessing Okagbare and Basketball giant, Chimezie Metu have also spoken out about the problems Nigerian athletes face during the Olympics.
Watch the video below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday