Prince Mohammed Oyeyemi, the son Olofa of Offa, Oba Muhammad Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, is ready to get married to his heart heartrob, Aishat Oluwatosin Shuaib.
It was learnt that the Royal event will commence with wedding engagement on Thursday 30th November 2023, Nikkai on Friday 1st December 2023 while the Reception is scheduled to hold on Saturday 2nd 2023 at Imperial Event Centre along Irra Road, Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State.
ROYAL NEWS reports that while Prince Oyeyemi Gbadamosi attended Aston University, Birmingham in the United Kingdom, and currently works with a Federal Government agency, his hearttob Aisha Oloruntosin attended the prestigious University of Ilorin where she studied Educational Management and nearing completion of her National Youths Service Corps , (NYSC) scheme.
It is expected that top government official, traditional rulers across the country, business moguls, politicians, associations and people from various walks of life will attend the event.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death