The Speaker, Plateau House of Assembly, Abok Ayuba, has joined other Nigerians to celebrate the Minister of Women Affairs, Dame Pauline Tallen on her 62nd birthday.
Ayuba in a goodwill message by his Press Secretary, Bulus Atang on Saturday in Jos, described Tallen as an Icon, astute politician of repute and an outstanding administrator.
The speaker said that Tallen had served and is still serving the nation with an uncommon sense of patriotism and unwavering commitment.
“Plateau people are blessed to have a goal-getter and a development enthusiast like Dame Pauline Tallen.
“She is a worthy daughter and ambassador of Plateau and a nationalist, considering her unprecedented scorecards of selfless service,’’ he said.
He further described the minister as a shining light of the state and role model for an upcoming generation.
The speaker, on behalf of the leadership, members and staff of the assembly, prayed God Almighty to grant her more wisdom, good health, understanding and wherewithal to continue to serve God and humanity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)