Father of Mrs. Kemi Fajana, popular Lagos based socialite and business mogul, Baba Folagboye Joseph Awoniyi is dead.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Baba Awoniyi died in his sleep in Omu-Aran, Irepodun local government area of Kwara State at the early hours of Sunday at the age of 83.
Kemi Fajana is the Managing Director of Twins Faja Group of Companies with so many business conglomerates across Lagos.
One of the sons of the deceased and Executive Director of Twins Faja Group of Companies, Chief Otunola Adebayo Awoniyi, confirmed this to ROYAL NEWS saying: With total submission to the Will of the Lord, I wish to inform you that our beloved father died this morning. He was a caring, loving and accomplished father. We shall all miss him.”
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection