The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has issued warnings on the state of Nigeria’s economy.
Primate Ayodele warned that dollar exchange may increase to N520 and that the cost of petroleum products will increase to N280 per liter.
In a statement forwarded to DAILY POST by his Media Office, the clergyman warned of an impending petroleum scarcity.
He also warned of an impending food scarcity in Nigeria, starting from July.
Primate Ayodele urged the Nigerian government to support the farmers to stop the increment in the price of essential food items.
According to Primate Ayodele: ‘’If the government doesn’t work on the economy, Dollar price will increase to N520, there will be petroleum scarcity because the prince will rise to N280/litre
‘’As from next month, food will be more expensive, the government should support the farmers to avoid this if not essential food will become more expensive.’’
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy