The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has issued warnings on the state of Nigeria’s economy.
Primate Ayodele warned that dollar exchange may increase to N520 and that the cost of petroleum products will increase to N280 per liter.
In a statement forwarded to DAILY POST by his Media Office, the clergyman warned of an impending petroleum scarcity.
He also warned of an impending food scarcity in Nigeria, starting from July.
Primate Ayodele urged the Nigerian government to support the farmers to stop the increment in the price of essential food items.
According to Primate Ayodele: ‘’If the government doesn’t work on the economy, Dollar price will increase to N520, there will be petroleum scarcity because the prince will rise to N280/litre
‘’As from next month, food will be more expensive, the government should support the farmers to avoid this if not essential food will become more expensive.’’
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC