The Entire members of Markaz Alumni Association under the leadership of Sheikh Habeebullahi Adam Abdullahi Al-ilori (OON) hereby express their deep sadness over the Hijab imbroglio which ought not to be.
This is because the issue has not only been settled by the law court but also the Hijab (head cover) is not a strange tradition even in Christianity.
Members condemned in its entirety the attempt of some people to introduce religious fanaticism into the whole matter. Kwara state is known for peace and harmony and all hands should be on deck to maintain peace.
The position of the state government by allowing *Hijab* in all public/grant aided schools in the state is therefore an action in the right direction, not only legal and constitutional but also a recognition of the Muslim female right.
Sheikh Dr. Yusuf Kolawole Jum’ah
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes