Some unidentified gunmen have killed Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim, a pastor in charge of King of Kings Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Maidan village of Ikosi, Ketu Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The deceased was gunned down by the assailants who invaded the church premises during a child dedication service.
It was also gathered that the attackers who invaded the church targeting the deceased, arrived with a still picture of the victim.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Muyiwa Adejobi was unable to take his calls when contacted, however an aunt to the victim, Mrs. Justina Alebiosu confirmed the development to New Telegraph.
According to her, “Before they killed him, they showed him his picture to identify if he was actually the right person they came for. His death was an unfortunate one, we have lost a gentleman. It was true we were born as Muslims, but we converted to Christianity. My thinking is that my brother had a business transaction with someone”.
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes
- FG approves trade union for Bolt, Uber Drivers
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others