Some unidentified gunmen have killed Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim, a pastor in charge of King of Kings Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Maidan village of Ikosi, Ketu Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The deceased was gunned down by the assailants who invaded the church premises during a child dedication service.
It was also gathered that the attackers who invaded the church targeting the deceased, arrived with a still picture of the victim.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Muyiwa Adejobi was unable to take his calls when contacted, however an aunt to the victim, Mrs. Justina Alebiosu confirmed the development to New Telegraph.
According to her, “Before they killed him, they showed him his picture to identify if he was actually the right person they came for. His death was an unfortunate one, we have lost a gentleman. It was true we were born as Muslims, but we converted to Christianity. My thinking is that my brother had a business transaction with someone”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign