Billionaire wife and mother of one, Regina Daniels has resumed acting and officially back to the Nigerian movie industry after a long break.
It was gathered that Regina Daniels’ who welcomed her son, Munir Nwoko in June 2020, took some time off from the movie industry to take care of her son.
In a post shared on her Instagram page, Regina revealed she feels excited to be back to work after a long time.
In her words, “Heading to location…..it’s been a while and i feel super excited 🥰
wishing everyone a fruitful week”.
In another post, she wrote, “Meet princess adaobi of the ogwashi-ukwu kingdom. The journey of love”.
See her post below,
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project