Actor Yul Edochie has called for the release of incarcerated IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Yul opined that there will always be agitation in Nigeria as it is a multi-tribal country. He opined that to keep the country united, agitations should be listened to and resolved peacefully.
His post reads;
”Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and call for dialogue.
In a multi tribal country like Nigeria there’ll always be agitation from different quarters.
To keep the country united you should listen to your people, know why they’re agitating and resolve it peacefully.
Not by use of force”
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra