Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has reacted to the alleged invitation of Don Jazzy and other Nigerian entertainers by the DSS.
Some media outlets had reported that the entertainers were invited by the secret police over some posts which were perceived to be against the Buhari-led government.
However reacting to the report on Twitter, Reno Omokri warned Nigerians to be careful of the APC and President Buhari.
The former presidential spokesperson who also shared a photo of Don Jazzy performing at President Buhari’s campaign in 2015, wrote;
Dear Nigerians, Be careful with General @MBuhari and the @OfficialAPCNg. They use you today, and they throw you in jail or harass you tomorrow!
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note