Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has reacted to the alleged invitation of Don Jazzy and other Nigerian entertainers by the DSS.
Some media outlets had reported that the entertainers were invited by the secret police over some posts which were perceived to be against the Buhari-led government.
However reacting to the report on Twitter, Reno Omokri warned Nigerians to be careful of the APC and President Buhari.
The former presidential spokesperson who also shared a photo of Don Jazzy performing at President Buhari’s campaign in 2015, wrote;
Dear Nigerians, Be careful with General @MBuhari and the @OfficialAPCNg. They use you today, and they throw you in jail or harass you tomorrow!
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal