The slain Army officer was killed along side three other Soldiers on Friday by the Boko Haram insurgents, Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu Ali, has been described as one of the finest and fearless officer who has contributed to the fight against terrorism.
In exclusive chat with a colleague of the deceased who is also on a foreign assignment, ROYAL NEWS on Sunday gathered that the story of fight against insurgency cannot be adequately completed with making remarkable reference to Late Lt. Col. M.A. Ali for his doggedness and bravery.
In his chat, the source said: ” I know him very very well. he was a very close senior colleague who was also a good friend of the family in Kaduna. It is a very sad loss for everyone. Also, it is a big loss for the entire operations because he contributed a lot towards the recent successes.”
The source further added that “Shocked by his death is an understatement wallahi! It is indeed very painful. Sadly, that is the end for him.”
He therefore prayed Allah to be pleased with his soul and give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
ROYAL NEWS howver gathered that Late Lt. Col. M. A. Ali, a recipient of the Chief of Army Staff Award for exceptional bravery and excellence, led the army units that recovered Gamboru-Ngala, Baga and several communities from the terrorists.
His death came at a time the Nigerian troops are gradually flushing out the insurgents into extinction with sustained attacks on their hideouts.
Facebook Comments Box
- Nigerians should be wary of purveyors of fake news– Soludo
- MURIC HAILS ARMY OVER KADUNA GUN FACTORY DISCOVERY
- JUST IN….NIPR Insists Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale not ‘Qualified’ for PR Job
- My appointment’ll foster closer ties between government and communities— Tinubu’s SSA
- (PHOTOS) Another Kano Princess, Asmau AbdulKadir Marries Iwo High Chief
- Breaking…. Kwara gets new Commissioner of Police, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji
- What police did to late Mohbad’s body after autopsy
- Make peace your priority, PCN National Commandant, Akoh charges Nigerians
- Update On Doctor Who Performed Surgery For Late Adebola Akin-Bright
- EFCC, FRSC Deepen Collaboration in Fighting Corruption