The slain Army officer who was killed along side three other Soldiers on Friday by the Boko Haram insurgents, Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu Ali, has been described as one of the finest and fearless officer who has contributed to the fight against terrorism.
In exclusive chat with a colleague of the deceased who is also on a foreign assignment, ROYAL NEWS on Sunday gathered that the story of fight against insurgency cannot be adequately complete without making remarkable reference to Late Lt. Col. M.A. Ali for his doggedness and bravery.
In his chat, the source said: ” I know him very very well. he was a very close senior colleague who was also a good friend of the family in Kaduna. It is a very sad loss for everyone. Also, it is a big loss for the entire operations because he contributed a lot towards the recent successes.”
The source further added that “Shocked by his death is an understatement wallahi! It is indeed very painful. Sadly, that is the end for him.”
He therefore prayed Allah to be pleased with his soul and give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
ROYAL NEWS however gathered that Late Lt. Col. M. A. Ali, a recipient of the Chief of Army Staff Award for exceptional bravery and excellence, led the army units that recovered Gamboru-Ngala, Baga and several communities from the terrorists.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport