The chairman, All Progressives Congress, Mr Inalegwu Ichapi, In Apa Local Government Area of Benue, has died.
The Acting Publicity Secretary of the party in the state, Mr James Ornguga, announced this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday in Makurdi.
Ornguga stated that the State Chairman of the party, Mr Abba Yaro, and his executive council were saddened by the demise.
“Until his death, Ichapi was APC’s chairman in Apa and has contributed immensely to the development and success of the party in the area,” he added.
The publicity secretary further prayed God to give his family the fortitude to bear the painful loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal