There was pandemonium in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Friday as a middle-aged woman, was reportedly crushed to death by a private car driver, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The accident, according to eye witness account reportedly happened around Arca Santa
event center, Ajase-Ipo road in the afternoon.
The incident was confirmed by the Kwara state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Jonathan Owoade.
Owoade said the death body of the victim was taken to the State General Hospital, Ilorin, while the vehicle and driver are in ‘A’ Division of the State Police Command.
Checks revealed that, a lone accident involved Toyota Camry car (muscle) with registration number Lagos AAA 261 EX reportedly ran over a woman, who reportedly sent on errand by her boss, operating a restaurant around the area. READ ALSO: SAD… .”We wanted to use just her head alone for money ritual”
The eye witness further confirmed that it took the timely intervention of the operative of Nigerian Police Force to save the driver of the car from a possible mob attack.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged