There was pandemonium in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Friday as a middle-aged woman, was reportedly crushed to death by a private car driver, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The accident, according to eye witness account reportedly happened around Arca Santa
event center, Ajase-Ipo road in the afternoon.
The incident was confirmed by the Kwara state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Jonathan Owoade.
Owoade said the death body of the victim was taken to the State General Hospital, Ilorin, while the vehicle and driver are in ‘A’ Division of the State Police Command.
Checks revealed that, a lone accident involved Toyota Camry car (muscle) with registration number Lagos AAA 261 EX reportedly ran over a woman, who reportedly sent on errand by her boss, operating a restaurant around the area. READ ALSO: SAD… .”We wanted to use just her head alone for money ritual”
The eye witness further confirmed that it took the timely intervention of the operative of Nigerian Police Force to save the driver of the car from a possible mob attack.
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year