Military personnel have been advised to desist from alone following the death of an officer of the Nigerian Army, Second Lieutenant VL Henry.
He was found dead in Abuja, beside the Mabushi Bridge which approaches Utako district at about 8.40 am on Tuesday, October 22.
It was also gathered that Henry was found with cuts and bruises to his head and on him was his Nigerian Army’s identity card.
Sources also said that the deceased who was newly commissioned had just returned from an amphibious course which he just completed in Calabar on October 18.
While the Police and the Nigerian Army are yet to comment on the reported death of the officer, the Nigerian Military in a fresh memo has advised its personnel around Abuja to be careful about their movement.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector