A senior journalist and reporter with the Nigerian Television Authority, Tunde Saiki, is dead.
His death was confirmed by the Chairman of Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ), Lagos Council, Dr. Qasim Akinreti.
According to Akinreti, the deceased died at the NTA Victoria Island, Lagos Office on Friday morning.
“Dear colleagues, we just lost one of our members in NTA Victoria Island chapel , Mr. Tunde Saiki .
“According to the text message from the NTA Chapel chairman, Tunde died in the office this morning and his corpse deposited at the morgue.
“I spoke with Deola NTA Chapel chairman. May God forgive him of his shortcomings.
“My condolences to his family and the NTA management,” Akinreti said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment