A senior journalist and reporter with the Nigerian Television Authority, Tunde Saiki, is dead.
His death was confirmed by the Chairman of Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ), Lagos Council, Dr. Qasim Akinreti.
According to Akinreti, the deceased died at the NTA Victoria Island, Lagos Office on Friday morning.
“Dear colleagues, we just lost one of our members in NTA Victoria Island chapel , Mr. Tunde Saiki .
“According to the text message from the NTA Chapel chairman, Tunde died in the office this morning and his corpse deposited at the morgue.
“I spoke with Deola NTA Chapel chairman. May God forgive him of his shortcomings.
“My condolences to his family and the NTA management,” Akinreti said.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants