Saraki commiserates with Buhari over Abba Kyari’s death
The immediate past Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has commiserated with President Muhammadu Buhari, over the death of his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.
Below is the details of condolence message:
Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) Tweeted:
Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaehi Rajiun. I commiserate with President @MBuhari and the Kyari family over the passing away of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari.
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljannah Firdaus. (Amin)
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides
- Datti: Tinubu petitions NBC, demands Channels TV’s sanction