Following the death of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, a public affairs commentator, Mr. Reno Omokri, has described the deceased as a loyal friend to his principal.
He also condemned those spreading negative tales after Kyri’s demise, asking them to quarantine their mouth and fingers.
Reno Omokri said: “Mallam Abba Kyari is dead. If you cannot say something good about him, please QUARANTINE your mouth and SELF ISOLATE your fingers!
“The man was a PERSONAL staff to General Buhari and he displayed one trait which I so admire, because I also have it-LOYALTY. I respect that!
“Abba Kyari was not elected. He was selected by Buhari to serve Buhari. And he did a good job serving Buhari. Take out your anger on General Buhari. He is the one you elected. Allow Abba Kyari rest in peace. If you have a friend as loyal as Abba Kyari, God has blessed you.”
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note