Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
Popular singer, Habe3b Okikiola, a.k.a “portable” is currently cooling his feet in the custody of the Nigeria Police, Ogun State Command, Eleweran, Abeokuta.
He was arrested on Friday following his refusal to honour invitation by the police, ROYAL NEWS reports, according to the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi.
It would be recalled that Ogun State Police Command has issued a 72-hour ultimatum to Portable, to report himself to the nearest police station over the alleged assault.
Two videos had on Tuesday reportedly gone viral showing the artiste cursing some officers of the Force in Ogun state over the alleged arrest of his workers for no reason.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, on Friday confirmed that the singer has been arrested and currently cooling his feet at the state headquarters of the police in Eleweran, Abeokuta.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike