“Some boys can’t wear pink because it will give them away” – Seun Kuti says as he dons pink robe and ‘hot pant’ in new photo
Popular musician, Seun Anikulapo-Kuti, has said that some men can’t pink as it will “give them away” and not because it’s too girlie as they claim.
The son of the legendary Afrobeat maestro, Fela, said this today when he shared a photo of himself wearing a pink robe and ‘hot pant’.
“Some boys can’t wear pink, they say it’s too girlie, I say it is because it will give them away.” he captioned the post.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence