President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Farouk A. Salim as the new Director General of Standard Organisation of Nigeria, (SON).
ROYAL NEWS reports that Salim will succeed Osita Anthony Aboloma whose tenure will expire very soon.
The Minister for Investment, Trade and Industry, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, in a letter of appointment dated 21st August 2020, disclosed that the appointment takes effect from 26th September 2020.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn