President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Farouk A. Salim as the new Director General of Standard Organisation of Nigeria, (SON).
ROYAL NEWS reports that Salim will succeed Osita Anthony Aboloma whose tenure will expire very soon.
The Minister for Investment, Trade and Industry, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, in a letter of appointment dated 21st August 2020, disclosed that the appointment takes effect from 26th September 2020.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory