Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has felicitated with the Emir of Ilorin Dr Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari on the 25th anniversary of his ascension of the throne, saying his reign has brought development, sustainable peace, and rising honour for the emirate and the state as a whole.
The Emir will commemorate the 25th anniversary of his coronation on Wednesday November 11, 2020.
“On behalf of the government and people of Kwara State, I congratulate His Royal Highness the Emir of Ilorin and the Chairman of the Kwara State Council of Chiefs Dr Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari (CFR) on the silver jubilee of his rise to the venerable throne of Shehu Alimi,” the Governor said in a statement.
“Ilorin under His Royal Highness has not only emerged as one of the most populous and fastest growing metropolis in the recent years, it has indeed been peaceful while recording appreciable investments from far and wide. There is no denying the laudable contributions of His Royal Highness to these remarkable milestones. Indeed, his generosity and wise counsel are acknowledged by all.
“I therefore congratulate His Royal Highness on the silver jubilee anniversary of his ascension of the throne and pray Almighty Allah, who crowns all kings, to grant him a long, successful and enduring reign in good health. I also congratulate the entire Ilorin emirate on the anniversary of the Mai Martaba.”
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people