Suspended police officer, Abba Kyari’s wife slumped at the federal high court in Abuja today March 14, 2022.
It was gathered that she slumped and fell on the floor while her husband and other defendants were being led out from the court premises by operatives of the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
This occurred shortly after the trial judge, Emeka Nwite deferred on ruling on the bail application filed by the embattled police officer and other defendants.
The judge deferred ruling on applications filed by Kyari, alongside six other persons facing drug trafficking charges, that they be released on bail pending the determination of the case against them.
Recall that Kyari was arraigned on eight counts bordering on conspiracy, obstruction, and dealing in cocaine, and other related offences.
Watch the video below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday