Parents and teachers today stormed the Secretariat of the National association of proprietors of private schools appealing to the chairman of the association to charged the state governor Abdulrazaq Abdulrahaman on the need to open schools.
The parents who carried placard with the inscription ” open our schools for students,” children are Hawking round the street rather than schooling ” teachers are suffering ” out pupils are in football viewing center, market and parties ”
While nothing that lot of states are resuming on 21st of this months , the parents are teachers lamented with dismay that the kwara state government is not saying anything about school reopening in kwara.
According to the parents , parties are everywhere , hotel businesses have resumed , markets are running , children are following parents to churches , mosques and markets .
Addressing the parents and teachers at the state Secretariat, the chairman of NAPPS , doctor Abdulrahaman Adetunji appealed to the teachers to be patient , saying the commissioner of education has assured the association that the government is working on school reopening in kwara state.
Adetunji who said private schools are ready for schools reopening as all necessary covid 19 guidelines have been followed by all private schools which include social distancing , hand washing , provision of sanitizers among others.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal