Sunday Igboho’s residence located at Soka area of Ibadan was invaded by some gunmen in the early hours of Monday.
The gunmen fired many gunshots when they invaded the house.
Adeyemo has been in the news for his condemnation of various killings, kidnapping and attacks on innocent citizens in the South West Nigeria.
A close aide of Adeyemo, Mr. Dapo Salami has, however, narrated how the gunmen stormed the residence.
Salami said on Monday that the gunmen invaded the house around 1.30 am on Monday.
He, however, declared that the gunmen were resisted by the occupants in the building.
He said, “They came exactly 1.30 am.
“They came and they were resisted. I cannot confirm the number of those who came. But, they came and they were resisted.
“We are not suspecting anyone, but we know that some people came.
“They came and they were resisted, that is just it.”
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house