Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo has condemned the marital union between his colleague, Rosy Meurer, and Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.
The actor shared his two cents about the controversial issue after Rosy took to social media to flaunt her expensive wedding ring, despite the slander and backlash from netizens.
Reacting to the post, Jnr Pope questioned her conscience and called her out on her decision to marry the businessman.
He further added that God is watching all the ongoing drama.
Taking to the comment section, he wrote,
“This may be the 21st century but a spade is still a spade …call a spade a spade …not shovel….This right here is not a thing to be proud of sincerely… Where the fvck has our conscience gone to…. Anyways what do I know, let me drink water and mind my family… God dey cinema.”
See his comment below,
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn