Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo has condemned the marital union between his colleague, Rosy Meurer, and Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.
The actor shared his two cents about the controversial issue after Rosy took to social media to flaunt her expensive wedding ring, despite the slander and backlash from netizens.
Reacting to the post, Jnr Pope questioned her conscience and called her out on her decision to marry the businessman.
He further added that God is watching all the ongoing drama.
Taking to the comment section, he wrote,
“This may be the 21st century but a spade is still a spade …call a spade a spade …not shovel….This right here is not a thing to be proud of sincerely… Where the fvck has our conscience gone to…. Anyways what do I know, let me drink water and mind my family… God dey cinema.”
See his comment below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory