Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has arrived in Akure, Ondo State, as part of his campaigns ahead of the 2023 presidential elections.
Tinubu arrived in the state on Sunday afternoon to meet with the leader of the pan-Yoruba organisation, Afenifere, Pa Reuben Fasoranti in his Akure country home.
The APC presidential candidate will be presenting his Action Plan on how to reposition the country to the Yoruba Yoruba cultural and political organisation.
The 80-page Action Plan document christened Renewed Hope, was formally launched in Abuja on 21 October by President Muhammadu Buhari.
With the arrival of Tinubu and his entourage, party supporters as well as some residents of the state trooped out to welcome him to the sunshine state.
On the entourage of Tinubu to the state were Chief Bisi Akande, Senator Adeyeye, Senator Iyiola Omisore among others.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt