Toke Makinwa responded to Twitter users who criticised her for equating money from men to sex from women.
A number of men have been openly declaring themselves members of the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria, SMAN, while revealing they won’t be spending their money on women anymore.
Toke Makinwa reacted on Twitter, writing: “This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association #Wemoveeee.”
Her tweet led to outrage as Twitter users said she’s pretty much insinuating that sex is all women have to offer.
And Toke responded to her critics with equal heat.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo