Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE) says a motorcyclist has died following an accident between him and truck driver on Idiroko road in Ota area of the state.
Mr Adekunle Ajibade, the Sango-Ota Area Commander of TRACE, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the accident occurred about 8.05a.m on Friday.
Ajibade said the remains of the deceased had been handed over to his family members.
He appealed to motorists to refrain from driving against traffic to avoid unnecessary loss of lives.
He also urged truck drivers to maintain an average speed limit to curtail road mishap.
Ajibade commiserated with the family members of the victim and pray God to grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus