The 33rd Professional Initiation Ceremony for the New Batch B of newly qualified Medical Doctors from the College of Health Sciences, University of Ilorin, will hold tomorrow, Wednesday February 15, 2017, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
A statement made available to by the College Secretary, Dr. B. S. Adisa, disclosed that the event will take place at the University Auditorium at 9.00a.m prompt.
“It will be performed under the chairmanship of the Vice-Chancellor, University of Ilorin, Prof. AbdulGaniyu Ambali. Members of the University Community and the general public are cordially invited”, the statement reads.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes