This was announced by Biggie on Monday, day 65 of the show, as he gave the duo a chance to partake in the finale.
On Sunday, Pere and Angel who had faced fake eviction during the live show were pitted against each other for them to continue as finalists on the show.
The duo were isolated in a ‘white room’ in the BBNaija house and had to battle their way back into the show through ‘trucks and screwdrivers’, according to Biggie.
Though the voting poll shows that Pere had 25.31% of votes while Angel had 14.63%, the duo played the double jeopardy game and Biggie decided to reward both of them.
After they told Biggie their experiences in fulfilling the task, Biggie said, “Clearly, you both put in the work. How would Big Brother reward your tenacity.
“Why not give the both of you a chance to play in the finals? After all, you played the game excellently.”
The duo tearfully thanked Biggie, who told them to pack their bags and get ready to enter into the house.
This comes after Angel’s dad alleged that his daughter has received threats due to the twist and Pere’s team also said they has been thrown off balance by same twist.
With Angel and Pere now in the finale, they get to compete with Emmanuel, Liquorose, Cross, and Whitemoney for the grand prize of N90 million.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution