Updated: Emir’s eldest son, Ciroman Ilorin clocks 54
The eldest son of the emir of Ilorin, Barrister Abubakar Bature Sulu-Gambari, is presently in grand style as he marks his 54th birthday today, 3rd December 2019 .
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Barrister Bature who is also the Ciroman Ilorin is widely known for his extraordinary love for culture , fashion and style .
His outstanding contributions to the development of the Emirate is unprecedented as a Royal Prince, unique legal practitioner, sportsman, philanthropist and family man.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%