Veteran Nollywood actor, production manager and theatrical guru, Abiodun Aleja, is dead.
Aleja who has been battling an undisclosed ailment died at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital(LASUTH) on Friday, May 21.
Aleja was known for his many diverse roles in movies including his role in Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 hit.
His friends have taken to Facebook to express shock at the news of his demise. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends