Veteran actor Sadiq Daba, is dead.
Late Daba who became a household name in Nigeria for his role as Bitrus in the now rested NTA drama series Cock Crow at Dawn, died on Wednesday evening, March 3, after a long battle with Leukemia and prostate cancer.
He reportedly died at his Marwa Garden residence in Alausa, Lagos State.
In 2019, he came out to publicly seek financial assistance for his treatment. Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola and many other Nigerians rallied around and supported him financially.
Sadly, he lost the battle to the ailment this evening.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory