A Twitter user had claimed that the DMW boss stole the song from Victor AD when they recorded “Tire You”. He also claimed that Davido blocked Victor on social media and also threatened to ruin him.
Victor AD however debunked the claim and also asked rumormongers to allow Davido celebrate his “10th anniversary on stage” in peace.
He wrote; “Omo no be me write JOWO for @davido. I don’t know where all this is coming from. make una let baba celebrate him 10yrs in peace #olofofo. We no dey chase clout for here! #olofofo #REDEYE
Davido’s lawyer, Prince Ajudua also reacted to the claim. Insisting that Davido has no issue giving full credit to his contributors. Ajudua disclosed that the “Jowo” was written by Davido and Oladeinde Okubajo.
As far as I know, Jowo was performed by Davido, written by David Adeleke & Oladeinde Okubajo aka @Davido & @Deindeofficial and prod by Jerry Jethro & Peter A. Kehinde Emmanuel aka Napji & Majicboi. That’s as far as I know. Don’t shoot me I’m just the guy that did the paperwork 🙂
All this information is available on streaming platforms to see I believe. I’m sure you are all aware your fave has no issues whatsoever with giving full credits to his contributors. Fret not. Sometimes people just want to have fun. #WeRiseByLiftingOthers
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated