Nigeria’s new military security chiefs were decorated with new ranks today.
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that there should be a return to normalcy before the rainy season begins.
The new Chief of Defense Staff, General Leo Irabor, who was decorated as a 4 Star General also pledged the loyalty of the armed forces and promised to lead by example.
“Let us not forget the inevitable. Nigeria will be peaceful again” – Gen. Irabor
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules