Friday Night’s Big Brother Naija reunion was explosive as it could get as the episode focused on the complicated relationship between Tolaibaj and Prince Enwere.
Reality star, Prince Nelson voiced out his side of the sour association with fellow ex-housemate, Tolanibaj, and how it affected his friendship, Dorathy.
Prince made it clear that there was never a time his relationship with Tolani Baj was on a Boyfriend/Girlfriend basis, and although they once had sex, they never spoke about making it official.
He also added that when they finally had the talk, he insisted that they should just be FRIENDS.
In his words;
“During Dorathy’s birthday, I made a post, bought her flowers and everything. Next thing, Tolani comes to my WhatsApp and starts ranting.
“She was fuming, asking why I always take her for granted. She started asking why I did the stuff I did for Dora.
“I had to caution her and equally asked her to stay away from anything that has to do with Dora and I. She even went as far as throwing shades at Dorathy online.
“She also claimed that during her own birthday that I got her nothing and about the whole birthday gift thing, I don’t know how to give gifts, so when I asked her what she wanted, she asked for 1 million Naira,” he added.
Watch him speak below ;
View this post on Instagram
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory